We Help. You Heal.
Joseph B. Weinberger
Joseph B. Weinberger has represented thousands of injured people nearly 30 years of practicing law. Widely respected by colleagues and known for providing practical, friendly and effective service, Mr. Weinberger attracts clients throughout the Northern California area. Mr. Weinberger has represented individuals at every level of state and federal courts. He has served as judge pro tem, mediator and an arbitrator. Personal injury attorney Joseph Weinberger is a member of the State bar of California, the Sacramento County Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Additionally, he is a member of the Capital City Trial Lawyers Association and the Consumer Attorneys of California, among other organizations. Dedicated to providing individualized service that accounts for an individual's background, needs and goals, Mr. Weinberger is a tireless advocate for every client with a strong record of success.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Colby College, Waterville, Maine
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1985
- Major: Political Science
- California, 1988
- Avvo 5-Star Reviews
- Avvo Client's Choice Award, 2017
- Avvo 10.0 Rating Top Attorney
- State Bar of California, Member
- Sacramento County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death