Attorneys Protecting Your Future After A Life-Changing Injury
In most cases, accident victims are able to make a complete recovery from their injuries and move forward with their lives. Some victims, however, are not as fortunate. For some, the injuries they suffer are life-changing. They are the kind that typically requires a lifetime of care or, in the most extreme cases, result in the death of the victim.
If you or a loved one has suffered a catastrophic injury in an accident that occurred due to the negligence of another person, it is critical that you seek the advice of a qualified Sacramento catastrophic injury attorney as soon as possible. Insurance companies want to settle these cases as quickly and cheaply as possible and will often attempt to get to injury victims before they have a chance to seek legal counsel.
The Advocate You Need After A Serious Injury
At The Weinberger Law Firm, we represent clients throughout the Sacramento Valley and across Northern California in a wide variety of catastrophic injury claims. We work tirelessly to obtain compensation for all of your current and future needs, including medical care, rehabilitation, assistive medical equipment, and any other needs that arise as a result of your injuries.
We are prepared to represent you in any type of catastrophic injury claim,
- Concussions and other traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, including those resulting in partial or complete paralysis
- Accidents resulting in limb amputations
- Burns and permanent scarring
- Accidents causing blindness or partial loss of sight
- Injuries leading to crushed joints and severely broken bones
- Fatal accidents necessitating wrongful death litigation
If your loved one was killed in an accident, we can help you take the necessary steps to pursue a wrongful death claim.