Lawyers Protecting The Interests Of Injured Bicyclists
Bicyclists have specific rights under state and local laws, and many communities are implementing dedicated bike lanes for Northern California’s increasing community of riders. It is the responsibility of every motorist to be aware of and respect the rights of bicyclists. When they fail to do so and accidents happen, victims have the right to seek full and fair compensation.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury, be sure that you have an experienced attorney representing you from the outset. At The Weinberger Law Firm, we represent riders in a variety of bicycle accident claims. We have a substantial background in these matters, and we are committed to obtaining the maximum level of damages available for your case.
Compensation That May Be Available To You
One of the most important aspects of any accident claim is understanding the full extent of the victim’s injuries. We work closely with your doctors and other experts to determine the current and future impact your injuries will have and the accommodations that will need to be made for them.
We diligently seek compensation for all of your needs, including:
- Long-term medical care
- Assistive medical equipment
- Home modifications
- Pain and suffering
- Any other damages appropriate to your case
You can rely on us to do everything in our power to secure the best possible result on your behalf.
What To Do If You Are Involved In A Bicycle Accident
In the event that you are wrongfully injured in a bicycle accident, the first priority is your safety. The moments after an accident caused by another person’s negligence can make a difference in a case. Following an accident it is suggested that you:
- Make sure you are safe: If possible, move away from the road or bike path to a safe area.
- Involve the police: Be sure to give the officer your account of the accident and ask for the officer’s name and badge number to use in the event you want to order a copy of the police report.
- Collect evidence: If possible, take photos of the scene and document the involved party’s names and contact details.
- Call The Weinberger Law Firm to start building your case
Contact Our Firm About Your Bike Accident Injury Claim
Contact our Sacramento bicycle accident lawyers to discuss your injury claim. We offer a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. You can reach us by phone at 916-583-7709 or send us an email to schedule an appointment.