Have You Been Injured On Dangerous Private Property?
Property owners have a responsibility to maintain a hazard-free environment to all visitors. This includes timely attention to known hazards and sufficient warnings of hazards that cannot be immediately corrected. When proper steps are not taken in these situations, it leaves innocent people at risk of serious and avoidable injury.
If you have been injured while you were on property that was owned or operated by another party, you may have grounds to pursue compensation for your losses in a premises liability claim. These are complex cases that require the attention of a qualified Sacramento personal injury lawyer. Be sure that you have a strong advocate beside you at all times.
What To Do After An Accident On Someone Else’s Property
In many cases, injured victims neglect to perform helpful tasks that can protect their rights in personal injury cases. California law protects victims who were wrongfully injured on someone else’s property through premises liability laws. If you or someone you know is injured on someone else’s property be sure to:
- Seek professional medical attention
- Secure any relevant evidence
- Report the accident to the business or property owner
- Contact The Weinberger Law Firm to begin the process of fighting for your rights
Helping Victims Obtain Fair Compensation
At The Weinberger Law Firm, we provide skillful representation to injury victims across Northern California in a broad range of premises liability claims. Our experience in these matters includes injuries suffered on residential and commercial properties. We understand the property owners’ responsibility to their visitors, and we know how to manage your case to a successful outcome.
We are prepared to represent you in any premises liability claim, including:
- Slip-and-fall/trip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents and injuries at construction sites
- Injuries stemming from Dog bites and aminal attacks
- Injuries occurring in parking lots and ramps
- Injuries occurring on stairways
- Insufficient lighting accidents
- Negligent acts of daycare workers
- Accidents arising from negligent security
- Pool accidents and drownings
- Injuries occurring on government property
Contact The Attorneys At The Weinberger Law Firm Today
Contact our office to speak with a Sacramento slip-and-fall attorney about your injury claim. We offer a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. You can reach us by phone at 916-304-0952.