Aggressive Legal Advocacy For Truck Accident Victims
The aftermath of a truck accident is often devastating, and the victims and their families are left to deal with one of the most difficult situations of their lives. You do not have to go through this alone. At The Weinberger Law Firm, we are here for accident victims and their families who need help after a truck accident. A lawsuit cannot undo all of the damage that’s been done, but it can provide you with compensation for medical expenses, loss of income, and other damages. We can also make sure that the people responsible for this accident are held accountable and bring some much-needed closure to you and your family.
Schedule a free consultation with our truck accident lawyers in Sacramento today by calling 916-304-0952.
Why Are Trucking Accidents So Common?
Trucking companies place a lot of pressure on their drivers to cut corners and break rules in order to meet tight deadlines. There are many laws that place restrictions on how long a trucker can drive in one sitting. However, some companies will offer bonuses to drivers who can make deliveries faster than expected, thereby incentivizing them to break the rules and put other drivers at risk.
The following are some common causes of truck accidents:
- Trucks with defective equipment
- Truck drivers who are operating while distracted
- Drowsiness and fatigue behind the wheel
- Truck drivers who are impaired by drugs or alcohol
- Poor road design and maintenance
- Trucks that were unbalanced or Improperly loaded
- Safety equipment that is inadequate or in disrepair
- Missing safety equipment leading to Override and underride accidents
- Truck drivers who speed or drive recklessly
- Driving conditions that are unsafe
If an accident does occur, these companies will do everything in their power to protect their bottom line. Many trucking companies have a legal team at the ready to defend them when someone files a claim. While this may seem intimidating, rest assured that this strong response is partly because they know they are vulnerable. With a Sacramento truck accident lawyer by your side, you can fight for the full compensation that you are owed for your injuries.
Contact us today and put experienced and aggressive legal counsel in your corner.