About The Weinberger Law Firm: Dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers In Sacramento
The Weinberger Law Firm was founded in 1991 when attorney Joe Weinberger opened his personal injury practice in Sacramento, California. The firm quickly became known for utilizing aggressive strategies and for its commitment to pursuing superior results for every client. In 2002, the firm moved to its current office in Folsom, where it continues to provide outstanding service to clients throughout the Sacramento Valley.
Our practice was built on a single premise: to protect the interests of people who have been injured in incidents and accidents that occurred because of another party’s negligence. Personal injury lawyers in Sacramento, California, at The Weinberger Law Firm understand how overwhelming it can be to face complex legal issues in the wake of a motor vehicle accident or other serious injury. We take the pressure off your shoulders so you can focus on your recovery.
We deal directly with the insurance company and work to negotiate a settlement that fully accommodates all of your current and future needs. If a fair settlement agreement cannot be reached, we are fully prepared to take the matter to court. We are skilled litigators, and our opponents know that our attorneys will go the distance for our clients.
Learn more about our attorney by clicking on his profile link:
Why Hiring An Attorney Benefits Your Case
Insurance company research has shown that people who work with an attorney after an accident or injury receive more money than people who work with insurance companies on their own. There are several reasons for this:
- Lawyers speak the language of the insurance companies. We understand the kind of information the insurance companies look for, and the documentation they need to resolve a claim for its full value.
- Experienced personal injury attorneys know the loopholes and tricks that insurance companies use to avoid paying on injury claims.
- Experienced personal injury attorneys are familiar with medical facts and the long-term health consequences of catastrophic injuries.
- The experienced trial lawyers at The Weinberger Law Firm have the financial resources and the ability to successfully fight the insurance companies in court.
- When you must deal with an insurance company for any injury or accident claim, it’s important to remember that their goal is to pay you as little as possible. Our goal is to get you the full value of your injury claim.
- When an insurance company rejects a claim, delays a settlement payment, or underpays a claim, The Weinberger Law Firm will fight the insurance company on your behalf.
Talk To A Personal Injury Attorney About Your Legal Needs
Contact our office to discuss your injury claim with an experienced personal injury attorney in Sacramento. We offer a free initial consultation where you can get honest answers to your questions and learn more about your legal options. You can reach us by phone at 916-304-0952 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.